PAINTING WORKSHOP at Chateau Orquevaux, France (Champagne-Ardenne)
This is a unique invitation to participate in a Painting Workshop taking place in a 17th Century French Château. Join me (Shari Pratt) as I guide you through a stress-free experience in acrylic painting while you enjoy the beauty and history of Chateau Orquevaux located in the idyllic French region of Champagne-Ardenne, France. During the Painting Workshop you will be immersed in French design and architecture, French gardens and countrysides. I am inspired by the history, culture and scenery of France and I am thrilled to share this experience with you during this 9 day artistic adventure.
July 2-10, 2018
The Painting Workshop:
The Painting Workshop is designed for the beginning to advanced painter wanting to develop skills in acrylic painting. The focus will be on inspiration, experiences, and exploration. You will be immersed in French design, architecture, still life, gardens, and the French countryside as well as concentrating on specific skills, colour theory, and techniques involved with acrylic painting. Each night you will have the option to participate in many artistic activities.
- Accommodation – 8 nights accommodations at Chateau Orquevaux
- 7 Day Workshop – 6 day painting workshop and 1 day excursion to Renoir’s House, Studio, and Village (where we will do some plein air sketching)
- Supplies – your kit contains: GOLDEN Acrylic paints, canvas, and an apron (the kit is yours to take home*)
- Tickets – entry to Renoir’s House
- Evening Art Activities
- Food – 8 breakfasts, 6 lunches, 8 dinners
- Wine – included at dinner
- Transportation – transportation to and from Paris to Orquevaux
What’s Not Included:
- Food when not at Chateau Orquevaux (i.e. lunch during our excursion to Renoir’s House)
- Alcohol & wine outside of dinner
$3660 CAD +gst (per person based on double occupancy, 2 beds per room)
$500 CAD +gst for single room upgrades (where possible)
Space is limited. $400 +gst non-refundable deposit required to save your spot.
*Please email for a Full Itinerary and additional info: email@example.com
- e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org (deposit can be made by e-transfer)
- cheque, cash, or credit
**OPTIONAL: I will be in Paris visiting Galleries 2 days prior/after workshops if you’d like to join me…email for info
PRINTABLE FLYER: Chateau Orquevaux July 2018 Flyer with FULL ITINERARY